Our Family Story


Translate

29 October 2013

Tallinn, Estonia


I think Tallinn, Estonia had  the coolest doors of our whole trip!  Check these out!  I love them!






Taking a short break in between churches


Taking another break with the city walls in the background


Tallinn in the background with my world travelers in the foreground



The crew!
This picture cracks me up thanks to our wide angle lens - Grandpa's face is all stretched out and I look slim (which is not the case) but I'll take it.


another look-out point of Tallinn


This guy made the kids' necklaces (they are all wearing them here) with that big ol' hammer they are holding.  The kids even got to help him hammer it.  Paige and Evan surprised him with how much effort they put into hammer it with him.


Ice Cream?  What is visiting a new city without getting an ice cream?!



No comments:

Post a Comment