Our Family Story


Translate

29 October 2013

Helsinki, Finland


Check out Evan's cheek in the picture on the left.  Do you see the HUGE bite marks?  Guess who did it?  You got it, the little boy in the picture on the right, the one looking all cute and innocent.  Gotta love it.  I remember a neighbor telling me years ago that their little girl was a biter, and right then and there I wished to never have a toddler that was a biter.  Well, my luck ran out and I got myself a biter.





The girls in front of the Lutheran Cathedral


Sleeping on the Tram ... I think we all fell asleep that day!  We have had a lot of days filled with endless touring and fun.


This is hilarious!  We just so happened to come along this cute married couple taking pictures while we were taking pictures below the Lutheran Cathedral.  The bride stopped me and asked if I would let the girls get their picture taken with them.  Why not?  It totally reminded me of my sister and their experience with their boys while living in China.  I thought it was so funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment