Our Family Story


Translate

01 November 2013

Lavender Fields in Olympia


I don't know why, but I have always wanted to go to a lavender field.  It just sounds beautiful to me.  Guess what?  There just so happens to be a lavender field 15 minutes from my new place.  We had to call ahead of time to make an appointment, but we made it happen.  







Here is the gang.  Pictured above with cute smiles and below with silly faces.






I mean, come on, this place is adorable!  Just a couple of weeks before her son got married and they held the ceremony here.  Wouldn't that be so pretty?








Right when we were getting ready to leave we had a few surprise visitors.  My Aunt, Uncle and Grandmother showed up to take a tour as well.  I just had to take one last picture before I rushed home to put my baby down for his afternoon nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment