Our Family Story


Translate

01 November 2013

Cesky Krumlove, the Rottenburg of the Czech Republic


This was our last little trip to the Czech Repulic ... I know sad!  I am so glad we made the effort to come, this place was incredible!  It was quite the drive out, but the scenery was beautiful and the town was so fun to explore.


Showing off the hand carved wooden chairs




Thumbs up on the left and a giants bottom on the right.  Admit it, we are one classy family!



A perfect spot for a family picture


The royal family, with one feminine looking King 


The fountain in the square, with the kids playing in it (of course).


We LOVE Trdelnik's, which is basically a glorified cinnamon and sugar toast.  I love European food and all their little traditions.  We always get one of these when we come to the Czech Republic.



More people loving on my kids.  I get a kick out of this when it happens and I always make sure I post these for my sister Michelle because he happened to her and her boys so often when they lived abroad too.





This little restaurant is where we ate lunch, which I highly recommend!  Czech food is very similar to German food but I have a slight obsession with other cultures food and I love trying new things.  It was really good and the perfect way to end our day exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment