Our Family Story


Translate

01 November 2013

Family Reunion Fun


LAYTON FAMILY REUNION 2013

Well, we haven't seen these lovely family members for over 2 years.  It was time for a family reunion in San Diego again!  California here we come!



I subjected my children to 2nd degree burns on the day at the beach.  Expired sunscreen will do that to you.  I felt so bad!  My poor poor girls and their shoulders.  At least they wore smiles for a little while, at least until the sunburn hit them with full force and made the rest of their trip misery.


The traditional eating at In N Out Burger


S'mores on the beach at the resort.  We met some people that spoke German here and forced our kids to talk to them.  We are awesome parents!




Spending another day in the water out in the sun.  My little guy loved the sand!


A picture of the back of our hotel





All the adults were able to take a trip to the San Diego temple.  It was such a neat experience!



This is the whole lot of us!


Grandpa and Grandma


All the siblings


Mom and her daughters


Dad and his sons


Mom and Dad with all their children with their spouses.


All the Grandkids


I can't forget just my kids ... aren't they cute?!




1 comment: