Our Family Story


Translate

06 October 2012

Instead of the Rhine River


From Köln we decided to visit this sweet couple.  When Miles was a missionary back in 1998-2000 this couple loved him!  We have kept in contact with them through the years and thought it was time to meet them in person (for me and the kids at least).  It was such a pleasant visit!  I loved watching their interaction with Miles and the kids.  I say watching because I don't speak German (still) and they don't speak English.  I could understand a little bit if they spoke slowly (and did TONS of actions j/k but not really), but it was a nice visit.  Just looking at this pictures makes me smile thinking about how friendly they were to us.  That background is her garden, which was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment