Our Family Story


Translate

10 August 2013

Our Last Easter Market in Prague!!


Our last trip to the Prague Easter Market!  I am still in denial!
I just HAD to document how steep this elevator is!  You seriously have to hold onto your little ones!


We didn't really explore much this day.  Basically we shopped around the square, ate crepes, shopped some more, climbed the tower again, and visited with the LDS missionaries.  I love that we see the missionaries ALL the time, in each major city that we have been to.  The Lords work is moving forward.


The Astronomical Clock!





Souvenir Shopping!!  My kids are obsessed with souvenir's ... and it didn't help that I was too that day!
This is where I bought all my sister's painted eggs ... I wish I would have bought myself more!


Crepes Anyone?  Oh how we ALL love Crepes!


Presenting the Prague Easter Market in the Old Town



What can I say?  This little girl loves her Nutella!




No comments:

Post a Comment