Our Family Story


Translate

07 April 2013

Birthday Girl!



Why I love this special birthday girl!

* She has the biggest heart and is always so willing to help me when I need help
* She has the best imagination ... I LOVE listening to her playing with her siblings and/or friends
* She is now making chocolate chip cookies all on her own and does a GREAT job!
* She makes me laugh every single day with her cute, spunky personality
* I love her love for horses.  Whenever anyone in the family sees a horse we all yell her name.
* She has a crush on a different boy every couple of weeks, and she isn't embarrassed by it one bit.
* She has all the confidence in the world!
* She isn't ashamed or shy to show someone she cares about them!!
* She sticks up for those who might be getting bullied or picked on - what an inspiration to us all!
* Her goal is to read the Book of Mormon in a year and she has made so much progress.
* Just the other day on Sunday a little German girl came to church and she translated the entire lesson for her and soon they were fast friends.  She made sure the little girl felt included and loved!




No comments:

Post a Comment