Our Family Story


Translate

04 April 2013

Ludwig's Memorial with a bit of Castle Ruins in the Mix


This was not our original plan ... I wont go into details about what happened to our original plan but lets just say motherhood never takes a vacation, even if you are on vacation.  An hour into our original trip we had to stop and never started back up again.  We searched the internet and found something fun nearby and spent the whole day exploring.

We found ourselves at Wallhalla Memorial built by Ludwig
For more information go here:
And there are a ton of pictures on our 'other blog' you can check out!


the kids running down the side of the building


My little girl showing off how she can balance


"Mom, look it's Jesus.  Take a picture!"


Playing around the outside of the Memorial some more


My little man with his awesome hair!


More playing!


I love these cute girls so much!

Next Stop, which just happened to be on the next hill, Castle Ruins!

I have a love / hate relationship with castle ruins.  I love them because of how cool looking they are, how charming they can be, and how much the kids love running around them exploring.  I hate them because I am scared to death my kids are going to fall and kill themselves somewhere.  Seriously, they scare me so much!   


With it's own little cemetery in the front


I love this little window/door with the old bricks




No railings or bars to keep one in


See what I mean about them scaring me?  See ya, baby!


Can you see my girls?  I couldn't contain them, they were all over the place



The view from the top





No comments:

Post a Comment