Our Family Story


Translate

23 May 2012

Visiting my Dad's old stomping ground!


First stop -- Versailles


I love this picture of my parents!  Are they cute?!


My little collector - I think she came out of this garden with 2 lb. of rocks in her pockets!


On top of the FREEZING COLD Eiffel Tower



Notre Dame


Notre Dame from across the river (& in the back)



My blue-eyed baby bear!


My spunky little girl!


The Metro is awesome in Paris!  Seriously so convenient and totally user friendly!


Sacre-Coeur


Sainte-Chapelle 
A-mazing!




Above: Venus de Milo (this picture is to document how CRAZY crowded it was)
Below: Nike



Yeah - I kind of love this painting! I was one happy girl here!


On top of the Arch de Triumph - I love the thumbs up by my little sweetheart!


Self-Portrait


Rodin Museum


Above & Below: Inside where Napoleon is buried - pretty impressive for someone who was exiled




Above: I'm such a rebel!!  Oh, Yeah!  This little gem is inside the Museum d'Orsay.  It's the Little Dancer by Degas and I LOVE her!  I was seriously so excited!  I took her picture and got in trouble for doing so.


The Opera House


Mom with her new scarf and Dad with his handsome smile

No comments:

Post a Comment