Our Family Story


Translate

04 May 2012

Touring around Germany with Grandma & Grandpa

I really need to watch Miles more when we are out and about.  Miles was working the week I took my parents around and I felt lost almost the entire time.  Miles seriously has a built in GPS in his head and I didn't realize how much I counted on that until I took my parents touring.  Regardless of feeling like an inadequate tour guide I think we still had fun though!


Nuremberg


The Rathaus in Amberg - don't you just love those stairs?!


Amberg city center (the Rathaus is behind us to the left).  St. Martin's church is in the background.  The kids have really enjoyed the water fountains in the cities lately (they have been turned off and boarded up for winter).


The Old Palace in Bayreuth



On the old Bridge in Regensburg

No comments:

Post a Comment