Our Family Story


Translate

18 December 2012

Paris & Disneyland


Miles and I went to Paris with my parents a while back without our kids.  With this trip we really wanted to just show our kids the BIG highlights of Paris.  It was seriously FREEZING!!  I had ordered nice new winter coats for the kids (in preparation for this trip) but they didn't come in time.  The kids were seriously cold!!  Good thing we only toured Paris for 1/2 a day.  We basically just saw Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower and The Arc de Triomphe.



View from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower!


After climbing to the second floor of the Eifell Tower (it was too cold to wait in line and go up any higher) we came down and ran into a man feeding these cute little birds.  I don't know what language he spoke but we had several conversations with him regardless  :)  He let my kids 'help' him feed the birds - he was so sweet to share his bread crumbs and slowly back away and let them try for a while on their own.  Thank You unknown man, you made our kids trip worth-while and memorable!!  We spent an hour trying to feed them!  The kids LOVED it so much and could have stayed forever.







Honestly, our kids did NOT want to see the Arc de Triomphe - they were just really excited that there was a McDonalds down the street that they spotted as soon as we emerged from the Subway.  Hah!


DISNEYLAND PARIS


Yup, Disneyland was FREEZING too!  But that didn't stop my cute little Snow White from enjoying her special day as a Princess in Disneyland.  I love my little girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment