Our Family Story


Translate

11 July 2012

These 2


This picture was taken the day we went swimming at Monte Kaolina.  After our swim we stopped by a little farm and picked a HUGE bowl a strawberries.  I mean HUGE - the silver one from Ikea HUGE!  I was able to make 3 batches of freezer jam, Strawberry shortcake, a cookie sheet with drizzled chocolate on them and still had left-overs.

Anyway ... that is not why I posted this picture ...

These two are so cute!  The older one is such a character, making up songs for her baby brother, making silly faces just so she can get a smile, asking me if she can change his diaper to help me out of a bind, telling him constantly how 'stinkin' cute' he is, and trying everything possible under the sun to get him to wave goodbye to her in the mornings before she leaves for school.  I love watching their sweet relationship grow!  I absolutely LOVE this picture of them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment