Our Family Story


Translate

03 January 2012

just like that ... he's 2 months


My baby is 2 months old already.  He is getting so big and so long way too fast.  With all the other kids, especially the oldest two, I always longed for the day where they would be more independent and not require so much attention from me.  Since this is most likely our last it makes me sad to see all the changes  occurring so fast.  He is just too cute to grow up so fast!!  I love the beginning stages of smiling and cooing, it makes all those night rocking him until 1AM somehow worth it.  Who wouldn't love that little crooked smile, and those blue eyes all lit up with joy?!  



2 comments:

  1. He looks so much like a Layton! Those PJ's look familiar:) All my boys wore those . . . sniff, sniff. Almost makes me want to have another one . . . almost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do grow so fast, especially when you are trying to enjoy all the stages. He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete