Our Family Story


Translate

13 February 2013

Transformer Birthday Cake!





Happy 6th Birthday!

Last year I was asked to make a transformer cake.  So I made optimus prime as a semi truck.  I fully admit it, it wasn't good.  My little man wasn't impressed either.  This year I was again asked to make optimus prime.  Instead of optimus prime as a semi truck, he wanted his face.  This year I got approval!  Hopefully I wont be making optimus prime next year  :)

What can I say about my 6 year old?
I love this little boy so much!  He is such a great kid!  



*He is learning so much in Kindergarten and LOVES it all.  He especially loves math.  I love the abstract German math that he is learning.
*He goes out of his way to make sure his little sister feels comfortable at school since they are in the same class/group.  He isn't embarrassed to hold her hand when she is nervous, it is so cute!
*He has become a little chatter box.  Seriously, I had no idea he had so much to say about everything!
*He has an incredible memory!
*He is such a big help at home and takes his chores very serious.
*He is so kind to his baby brother!  When they sword fight with their light sabers he is so 'soft' with him.
*He is always so quick to say please and thank you.  It's usually in association with playing on the iPad, but I'll take it.
*Nothing makes him happier than to be outside playing or going swimming with his dad!
*He is such a hard worker - he has really improved with soccer and basketball from all his practicing.
*He LOVES lego's ... and loves building them with his dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment