Our Family Story


Translate

17 September 2012

A Day in Bath, England




This is/was our guide for the day!  I was extremely impressed with her.  She totally reminded me of my mom's best friends who has since passed away.  She was super friendly, a GREAT story teller, didn't care that she was running late because she wanted to give us the best experience she could give, and she loved me kids! The kids had a wonderful time in Bath due to this lovely lady.  I wish I had a better picture of her but she was in the middle of a dramatic story and that is how I wish to remember her.



This picture cracks me up.  Here Evan is playing "how many fingers am I holding up?" and Emi is totally cheating behind him and telling us the number.  She pretty much learned that from me.  You're welcome kiddos!

In the background is the Abbey


The kids at the Roman Baths!  Such a neat place!  The Romans even created a steam room!  Genius!

For more pictures go HERE to our other blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment