Our Family Story


Translate

29 June 2012

Beach Day II, Elba Island


We ended up throwing a ferry ride out to Elba Island into our trip at the very last minute.  I mean, we bought the 11:30 ticket for the ferry at 11:23.  I am seriously so glad that we did, this was by far one of my favorites.  The Beach was right there so I felt like a part of the family while I sat with the baby.  At the other beach there was a huge drop off and I felt so isolated.  It was such a beautiful relaxing day!  And I don't think the kids will forget the frog that they found in the shower while washing off the sand. Actually Evan just brought it up to me just today!

(NOTE: as soon as I got home from our trip I ordered new swim suits ... they were very much needed)


My chunky baby boy!


Relaxing, while dad played with the kids!


Look at how clear that water is!  Amazing!


Our attempt at a family picture ... too bad Emi and I had TERRIBLE allergies the entire time and we look a little miserable.  I promise we had a good day!

For more scenic pictures go HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment