Our Family Story


Translate

16 December 2011

Grandma & Grandpa


We were extremely privileged to have these amazing people come visit us for 2 weeks.  We loved every minute of our visit!  I loved the company and all the help.  I think Kenneth loved not having to go into the carseat every two hours to go and pick someone up from school too.  I fear for this little mans head and becoming flat.  We ate tons of pastries and real German food and toured as much as possible.


3 generations ... and the two people Kenneth Christian was named after


family photo opt - and yes I am aware that I seriously look insane!


This is the amazing person that we named our baby boy after.  Miles has ALWAYS admired his father in every aspect, and in every area of his life.  To be totally cheesy but to put it plainly, Miles' hero is his father.  If our little boy could grow up to be half the man that his Grandfather is we will be incredibly blessed.  We love you Grandpa!!

(P.S. - it was so cute to see Grandpa with his name sake - I don't know how to explain it but there is already a special bond!  I loved it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment