Our Family Story


Translate

19 November 2011

3 entire weeks



I have to hand it to all those amazing women who photograph newborns in such awesome ways.  You know what I'm talking about.  The pictures you can find on the internet are so precious and so sweet.  They seem to capture babies in such an innocent and beautiful way.  I seriously love all 'those' newborn pictures.

Furthermore, the tutorials on the interent about 'how to photograph a newborn' are ridiculous.  Seriously?  They make it look so easy and so fast!  Let's be honest, they are totally LYING to us!  Photographing a newborn is a TON of work and it is HARD.

These are the best ones I had ... which aren't good!  And did you see the cute little hat I bought specifically for a picture as a newborn?!  Yeah, it didn't make the cut - he screamed when I put it on him and I have no sense of style when it comes to stuff like that (ex: posing him and then getting the picture to turn out well).  I guess that is why we pay other people to take our kids pictures right?!

So ... enjoy my little man, despite the photographers flaws!  He is such a cute little guy, we all adore him.



And, YES, I have to include pictures with his siblings.  It's just too cute to resist!  I mean, come on, check out how much Evan loves his little brother!



This little girl was actually the one who started the picture taking escapade.  She hovered over Kenneth and yelled at me (right in Kenneths ear, mine you) to take a picture of her and smiled this huge smile.  Who could resist?  Not I?  If someone wants their picture taken, by golly I'll take it whether it turns out or not!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is beautiful and love the rockstar hair. I'm dying to know how your German delivery went!

    ReplyDelete