Our Family Story


Translate

10 June 2011

my man and his GRADUATION

the graduating class

I can't believe this day actually has come and gone.  My husband has almost finished school ... what a HUGE accomplishment!  (WOW!  He has been in school for a very long time!)  We are so proud of you Miles.  You have worked so hard and put so much time and effort into school and work!  Thanks for everything you do for our family.  Congrats!!!





These individuals are our family away from home.  We love these people and will dearly miss them when (at the end of the month) we all go our separate ways (except 2 are going to the same place) and are forced to say goodbye to one another.  We have been each other's support group by having BBQ's, playdates for the kids, girls movie nights, guys movie nights, and other gatherings.

I seriously look sick here ... this was before I finally saw the sun and my sad pale face diminished just slightly

1 comment:

  1. you look great! the smile does wonders in photos.

    congrats on Miles' graduation.

    ReplyDelete